1) Quilted Vests- I admit, I could wear vests every single day in the Fall. I love them because they're especially helpful when I have one too many pumpkin spice lattes... they cover a lot up! I have this one in two colors, the navy and the red (which I think is more of a burgundy) and they're warm, flattering, and a great price point at under $20 in all sizes and colors. Grab yourself a couple colors, you're going to go back for more. Find them here.
2) Hunter Boots- I can't post the picture above and not talk about my Hunters. If you don't have a pair yet, you need them. Trust me. I honestly get excited when it rains just so I can wear these. I have them in navy blue but the military red color is on my wish list! On sale for as low as $74.99, which is a MAJOR steal (some do have shipping fees, but even with the shipping they are still a steal!) Normally $150. You can find them here.
3) Blanket Scarf- This scarf just screams Fall. I wore it a ton last year and I honestly don't think I ever wore it the same way twice. First of all, it's HUGE. There is so much you can do with this it's crazy. They come in lots of colors and you can grab them here for $15.99
4) Sam Edelman Fringe Booties- Oh I love these. At first I wasn't sure about the whole fringe fad, but I'm officially head over heels (pun intended). You can grab these beauties here in 12 different colors starting as low as $69.99 (list price is $170).
5) Kut From the Kloth Boyfriend Jeans- I got a pair of these in my very first Stitch Fix box and fell in love. I wore them so much I figured I needed a back-up pair so I found these on sale through Amazon and they're even better than my first pair because they have just the right amount of distressing for me... and because they're on sale for only $53.40 (I paid $88 for my first pair!) I've had a lot of questions about what type of shoes to wear with these and I usually wear them with either flats (like these awesome d'orsay flats I'm wearing here) or my classic TOMS but they would also look great with fashion sneaks like these Supergas or SeaVees.
|Kate Spade purse // Old Navy Top (a few years back)|
So those are my five favorite things this week, straight from my closet! What are you most excited to pull out of your closet for Fall?
Oh and PS- if you're on Facebook, make sure you join these two fun new groups- all about finding major discounts on favorite brands!